Guarantee Terms and Conditions
To receive the full benefits of the extended guarantee the following terms and conditions must be adhered to or your claim may be rejected:
- The Benchmark log book must be completed by the installer at point of installation and retained on site by the owner/occupier for inspection during an engineer visit.
- The boiler must be serviced annually by a registered Gas Safe Engineer in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Service details must be recorded in the Benchmark logbook which must be available for inspection.
- The cost of the annual service is not included in the guarantee.
- Only boiler component failures are covered by the guarantee.
- If any failure is caused by contaminated water in the system the engineer visit becomes chargeable.
- The extended guarantee applies to the boiler only, it does not apply to other system components e.g. thermostats, time clocks, motorised valves etc..
- All installation, non boiler or external system fault calls will be charged to the home owner/occupier and could also invalidate your guarantee.
- For calls requested to boilers within the guarantee period a refundable deposit may be required; returned in full if the diagnosed fault is covered by the boiler guarantee.
- The guarantee must be registered within 30 days of installation.
- Vaillant Group reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at anytime and its decision regarding guarantee claims is final.
Longer guarantees are available through the Advance programme, further terms are outlined below
- The extended guarantees are available on Vaillant domestic ecoTEC boiler models only
- The offer is not available on Vaillant commercial ecoTEC 46kW and 65kW boiler models
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, contract support or promotion from Vaillant
Please note: In order to receive an extended manufacturers guarantee, an appliance must be purchased and supplied by your chosen Vaillant Advance installer.